AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2018
- Unique, new, evidence based knowledge and learning resource
- Comprehensive curriculum coverage and NMC 2018 Education Guideline compliant
- Fingertip access to core information and knowledge
- Valuable for re-validation and CPD
- Supports success in registration, performance and accountability in practice, safe and confident delivery of care
Compiled by a distinguished team of lecturers and nurses from Kingston University and St Georges, University of London, this new resource provides universities, NHS trusts, individual students and nursing practitioners with an essential complement to current texts, teaching materials and multiple websites.
Delivering: clinical knowledge and confidence for individual students and practitioners, added value for educators, optimal support to staff for employers.
Available in robust, portable print format or as smartphone optimised download for flexibility and rapid access at all times.
Key Content includes
- Child protection: safeguarding
- Child development
- Assessment of the child
- Assessment of the acutely ill/deteriorating child
- Common childhood conditions
- Care of children with specific needs
- Principles of caring for children
- Resuscitation guidelines
For further information or to request inspection Copies ( Universities/Trusts ) please Use CONTACT page.
What nurses and teachers have said about Clinical Pocket References
“the pocket references provide the nurse with wide, good sound knowledge to work effectively and safely”
Nurse educator, Suffolk
“an excellent addition to the more in depth text books: but are portable, smaller and should be valuable asset to all staff and have a place in the ward offices. For quick reference use and a supportive tool to ensure knowledge is kept up to date.”
Work-based learning facilitator and Learning and development manager, Derbyshire