Your basket is currently empty!
Clinical Pocket Reference for Nursing Associates
For Full Contents please click on thumbnails
Available 12th May: Pre-order now
- rapid access to essential knowledge and tools to observe, monitor, and support reassessment of patients across all fields: Adult, Children, Mental Health and Learning Disability
- promotes safe, confident nursing and best practice
- scope of practice highlighted throughout the text
- fully referenced to support learning and CPD
- supports delivery of evidence based, person-centred care
This resource is for you if you are training to be a Nursing Associate or are now qualified. It contains the essential knowledge you’ll need to deliver safe, confident, and person-centred care, across the four nursing fields: adult, children, learning disabilities and mental health. This pocket reference emphasises the unique NA role and recognizes the diverse range of clinical areas in which NAs work across primary, secondary, and tertiary care in England. In addition:
- Each field is signposted throughout the text (A, CYP, LD, MH)
- All sections are referenced to support your learning and further professional development
- An accessible format and clear organisation makes it easy to use.
- An abbreviation of terms section will help you interpret key information.
- The symbol ⚠ is used throughout the guide and acts as a reminder to NAs stay updated and refer to local standard operating policies and scope of practice.
The new practice and proficiency standards required by the NMC from 2018/19 are fully incorporated and updated.
Really useful resource …accurately reflects the scope of Nursing Associates/ trainees
– Community based NA
Charlotte Craig, Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Allied Health, University of Chichester UK; Laura Guest, Nurse Lecturer with the NA Programme at Brunel University London RN Child, BSc, PGCE
Print & eBook
Print 978-1-908725-15-8 EBook 978-1-908725-78-3
Soft Cover 192pp Format 210 x 148 mm Illustrat's Charts, diagrams, tables, 2 colour throughout