Your basket is currently empty!
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest offers and updates.
Now comprehensively updated and restructured for its second edition, this evidence-based resource:
- provides quick access to the knowledge you need to make clinical decisions and to safely deliver medication in partnership with patients
- is written and illustrated to be shared with patients when explaining and clarifying the nature of medications
- addresses the principles of pharmacology and the practical administration of medicines to adults
- covers the most common drugs as examples of drugs in their classes, complementing the BNF.
Meeting the needs of
NMC Future Nurse
- Knowledge at your fingertips
- Vital for learning on placement or in practice
- Enabling safe & compassionate care
- Based on latest NMC and professional standards
“… a must have…for nursing students…”
“…an essential tool for nurses and nursing students…”
“A great resource”
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
“An invaluable reference tool”
College of Operating Department Practitioners
“An important resource”
Professor Brendan McCormack,
Queen Margaret University
Clinical Pocket Reference titles are available as spiral bound or soft cover pocket guides, tabulated for ease of use, and in ebook format
optimised for smartphone including extra features such as Search, Bookmarks and Add Notes.
Bulk and site licences available and for inspection / review copies and enquiries
Please use Contact Form