Your basket is currently empty!
Clinical Pocket Reference Neurosciences Updated
For Full Contents please click on thumbnails.
- core collection of essential knowledge on assessment and management of patients with neurological disorders
- introduction for students and non-specialists to a complex field of care
- provides concise overview of major neurological conditions
- may be used by neuroscience nurses as a training and consolidation tool
- useful reference for nurses in general practice and community when dealing with chronic neurological disease
- all references fully updated
Paramedics both qualified and in training will find it useful when encountering patients who have experienced neurological trauma.
What reviewers said:
“This book will be an invaluable resource for nurses and allied healthcare professionals of all backgrounds and levels of experience… It is clear and concise, pitched at the right level, with good use of imagery.”
British Association of Neuroscience Nurses
“From a nurse’s perspective, I recommend this as a handy reference guide to neurological aspects of nursing care.”
Juliet Bostwick, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK, Deborah Slade, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
Spiral bound, laminated, 48pp; charts, tables & line drawings; 160x84mm