Your basket is currently empty!
DISCOVER and explore the features and benefits of digital access to Clinical Pocket Reference knowledge resources. Available both on-line / or as download via a curated Library provided by your teaching or employer’s institutional access or purchase direct from our site to build your own personal Clinical Pocket Reference digital library.
Key features and benefits:
- rapid access to a library of essential knowledge from your smartphone/tablet/PC
- bookmark, notes and highlights for future reference
- search facility
- swift access to references/and other resources
- for educators/preceptors: copy and share key sections ( licence agreement applies )
- for librarians and administrators: monitor Patron User access and usage, establish MARC records etc
Please see sample screenshots from our ‘EBooks Collection’ Demonstration Library below:
Library Collection after Log-in ( access via Moodle/Intranet etc )
Individual Online Resource access showing key features
Enquiries / Purchase:
Please select Add EBook to Shopping Cart or choose ‘Bundle’ to Add EBook to a Print Purchase to BUY BOTH Print and EBook for just £19.99 and follow guidance/instructions in this link.
To request a no obligation demonstration please use CONTACT :
Subject: EBook Collection
Please specify which Titles you would like to review. your Institution, Job Title and cohort your wish to support.
Clinical Pocket Reference