(Last updated 18-May-2018)
Your privacy is important and we have built this website with the intention of protecting your privacy and complying with the law (including GDPR).
- This site does not collect any personal information unless it is made totally clear that we are doing so (the contact page, for example)
- We may keep a copy of anything you send to us by the forms on this website for our records in order to fulfil your requests. That includes your name, email address, your message and for security, the IP address from which you sent your message.
- We do not share any personal information with anyone unless we are required to do so by law or in order to process your requests or orders.
- This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information about your visit.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
- We may collect and process the following data from you in the following forms:
- A cookie, stored on the hard-drive of your computer.
- Email communications from you via our contact page(s) or other web forms
- Statistical information about your visit.
- Order information from our web store including your delivery address details.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer. That data can be sent via your web browser to our website to help it process information and make decisions about how the page is displayed. For example, you may click a button to set page preferences. This information needs to be remembered for the next time you visit the site or even move to another page.
You can change the settings on your browser to not accept cookies, but that means that certain features of the website won’t work.
The list of items in your shopping cart is stored in a cookie on your computer while you are using our website. They may be stored after you leave the site and be re-loaded so that you can continue shopping if interrupted.
We store information about your order and personal details such as delivery address so that we can process your order and deliver it to you. Your order details are retained by us for our business records and also to help us deal with your enquiries about an order at a later date.
When you come to pay for your order, you are taken to a secure third-party payment portal (for example, Secure Hosts (FDMS) or PayPal) who collect and process your payment information.
At no point do we have access to your credit card or payment details, nor does our website ever collect such information from you or any other party.
We do collect the transaction reference number from the payment portal and can use this to help track and process of your order, verify that payment has been received correctly and for refund processing.
At our checkout, you have the option to create a customer account in order to help make subsequent orders faster, saving you the work of re-entering your delivery information and preferences. You can also use this to log in and review your past orders and track the progress of current orders made through our website.
We utilise the popular WooCommerce system on our website to provide web store functionality, security and confidence that your data is handled in the best possible way.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies to provide us with information to help us better understand how our website is used by visitors to improve our service, determine the success of marketing or advertising campaigns etc.
This information is not shared with third parties, and we do not use this information to attempt to identify users or their personal information.
Google has further information about their cookies, including how to reject or delete them:
You may sign up to receive news, notifications and details of new products or offers from us by subscribing to one or more of our mailing lists.
When you subscribe, we collect the following information about you:
- YOUR NAME: So that we can address you properly when we write to you.
- YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: We may wish to notify you of news relevant to your location, and also to comply with any legal restrictions.
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: So that we can write to you.
- THE LIST(S) YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO: So that we can send you the information you have requested.
Other information is collected or calculated automatically as follows:
- The time and date that you register, for statistical analysis.
- A copy of the emails that we have sent to you.
- Your IP address at time of registration. This information can be used to guard against fraud. We may update this information when you interact with our emails.
- Whether you have responded to our emails by opening them or clicking on links. We use this to judge the success of our emails, what interests people etc.
- When you interact, we may determine what kind of device you are using (smart phone, tablet, computer etc.) so that we can ensure our website is available to all users.
We use this automatically collected information to help ensure that we only send relevant information to you and to improve our service. No specific personal information is collected in this way.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us then you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email we sent you, then follow the instructions from there.
Alternatively, click HERE to visit the unsubscribe page.
TO REMOVE YOUR DETAILS FROM OUR RECORDS
If for any reason, you wish your details to be completely removed from our records, please write to us using the CONTACT FORM stating the email address that we have been writing to you and your full name. We will then endeavour to delete your records from our system within 30 days of receiving your request. We will write back to you to let you know that we have done so.
If you require a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and/or its processing then please also write to us as above and we will send you the requested information. We will not usually make a charge for providing this information but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in the case of repetitive, unfounded or excessive requests. If we consider it appropriate to charge a fee we will write to you to inform you of our reasons, the amount of the fee, and how to pay it.
If you have any questions at all about the use of data or this website and how it is run then please use the contact page to ask.