This document was last updated on 17-Sept-2013
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you in the following forms:
- A cookie, stored on the hard-drive of your computer.
- Session variables stored on our server for the duration of your visit.
- Email communications from you from our contact page(s) or other forms.
The types of information stored may be of the following type(s):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information about your computer and operating system, IP address and web browser if available.
- Statistical information about your visit to our site including time, date, duration and pages visited.
- Preferences chosen by you with regards to your experience on our site such as language selection.
ABOUT COOKIES AND COOKIE USE ON THIS WEBSITE
A “cookie” is a small data file that collects information when a website is visited. Some cookies are used for important functions of the website to help it run properly.
Some cookies only exist whilst you are visiting a website, but “persistent” cookies remain your computer, either permanently, or for a specified duration before automatically deleting themselves. These “persistent” cookies can help the site to recognise you next time you visit and remember settings that you have chosen.
1. SHOPPING CART
Information about the products you add to your shopping cart are stored in temporary cookies to allow the website to take and process your order. We store the details that you add to the checkout page solely for the purposes of processing and shipping your order. If you check the relevant box at the checkout we may from time to time send you information relevant to our products and / or services. You may contact us at any time to be removed from this mailing list.
2. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies to provide us with information to help us better understand how our website is used by visitors to improve our service, determine the success of marketing or advertising campaigns etc.
3. LEAD TRACKING
Some websites may link to this site with a tag in the URL that helps us to track which sites are the most effective at bringing potential customers our way. The tag is stored in a session cookie for the duration of your visit and will be recorded in our database alongside your order for marketing purposes.
This information is not shared with third parties, and we do not use this information to attempt to identify users or their personal information.
Google has further information about their cookies, including how to reject or delete them:
HOW TO REJECT OR REMOVE COOKIES
You can reject cookies from our or any other site by adjusting the setting on your web browser. You may also delete them if you wish.
See the instructions in the help feature on your particular browser.
Please note, however that you may not be able to use certain features of our website with cookies disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information that you pass to us via our online forms will only be used to fulfil the specific purpose to which the form is designed.
We will not pass your information or personal details to any other third party except for:
- Those directly involved in fulfilling your enquiries.
- Where required to do so by law, or pursuant to the prevention of fraud or any other suspected criminal activity.
By continuing to use this website or providing information through the various forms, you agree to consent to the use of our cookies and treatment and storage of your information.